Our Auto Doors are a combination of the Swan Evo 45mm commercial door and the Assa Abloy SL500 entrance system.
Swan Evo 45mm Commercial Door
The Alpsec® Swan Evo™ 45mm Commercial Door is a versatile shopfront door that is easy to fabricate and install. Suitable for a wide range of applications, the Swan Evo™ can be used in hinged, pivoted or sliding configurations. The Swan Evo™ integrates seamlessly with the Alspec® commercial framing systems.
Featuring a new and improved clamping spigot set, for superior performance and easy fitment, integrated heal and toe block and captive glazing option, the Swan Evo™ provides the ideal solution where superior operation and performance is required. Glazing could not be simpler with the colour coded wedges from standard Alspec® systems being utilised to deal with the many diverse glass options.
Designing entrances which work around your business, traffic flow and facility floorplan is easy, even where existing doors are operational, with the ASSA ABLOY SL500 automatic sliding door operator. The ASSA ABLOY SL500 sliding operator is easily adapted for specific performance. The modular composition of the operator facilitates flexibility in every aspect, enabling businesses of all sizes to tailor entrances to meet their unique requirements, without compromising safety, security or energy efficiency.
Assa Abloy SL500
In high-traffic retail, transportation and healthcare environments where doors are constantly required to open and close with heavy usage, the ASSA ABLOY SL500 sliding door operator is the reliable choice. Powerful yet smooth operation handles door weights effortlessly; even configurations of 2x200kg or 1x240kg, with the option of configuring entrances in several ways to fit the facility needs.
Like all our operators the ASSA ABLOY SL500 is easy to manage, with an intelligent touch display located either next to the door, or in a remote location – as far as 500 meters away. Each mode selector can operate up to five door systems at the same time.
Where entrance aesthetics are especially important, for example, on glass entrances in modern buildings, the ASSA ABLOY SL510 operator is a perfect choice. With a height of just 100mm and whisper-soft opening and closing experiences owing to the low noise emissions during operation, it blends into its surroundings seamlessly. Where the goal is to create a great first impression of the facility and offer consistently excellent performance, the ASSA ABLOY SL510 operator is a natural choice.
|Maximum Sash Height:||3000mm|
|Maximum Sash Width:||2400mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness:||
|Maximum Sash Weight:||225kg|
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Carinya Windows and Doors. Your Carinya Dealer can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Carinya Windows and Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
- A range of sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.