Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security
Hinged and Sliding Security Doors are growing more popular in today’s new and renovated homes. Many homes incorporate one or more sliding doors or hinge doors as part of the access entry, entertainment areas, back yards and patios. In the past it has been difficult to add security doors that do not detract from the views or value of a timber entry door.
Incorporating the unique patented EGP Retention System. Invisi-Gard Hinged Security Doors can be ordered as a Standard Door with or without a midrail. 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is used in all Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Products and it is because of this Marine Grade Stainless Steel that Invisi-Gard out performs all other stainless steel security products when it comes to corrosion resistance.
All Invisi-Gard hinged and sliding security doors are fitted with three point locks for added security from reliable manufacturers Austral Lock or Assa Abloy.
Product strength and performance are key factors in deciding which security door to purchase. All Invisi-Gard Hinged & Sliding Security Doors have been tested to Australian Standards AS5039-2008 so you can be assured that when choosing Invisi-Gard, you are choosing the finest in Stainless Steel Security Products.
Standards AS5039-2008 so you can be assured that when choosing Invisi-Gard, you are choosing the finest in Stainless Steel Security Products and the best Crimsafe alternative on the market.
Suggested Maintenance schedule
|Mild Environment (Being rural, away from the coast and remote from industry and urban activity.)
|Every Six Months
|Moderate Environment (Being mainly urban, inland and away from heavy industry.)
|Every Three Months
|Tropical / Severe (Being coastal/marine, subject to salt deposition and within 15Km of the Eastern Coast, or 10Km of the Western Coast of Australia.)
|Two or Three Weeks
- 10x the strength of the Australian Standard in terms of absorbed energy.
- Heavy duty extruded aluminium perimeter frame for extra strength.
- The patented EGP retention system ensures the mesh can withstand dynamic impacts. In the testing required to meet AS5041-2008 the screen is subjected to an impact test consisting of a swinging bag weighing 40kg impacting the door five times. This test simulates a door being repeatedly kicked as a burglar attempts to break into your home.
- The 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Mesh is extremely difficult to cut.
- The patented EGP retention system means no unsightly screws or other fixings.
- Invisi-Gard is supported by a 15-year warranty from ALSPEC, a wholly Australian owned company that has been in business of supplying building products to the high specification commercial building industry for more than 35 years.
- A national network of more than 350 dealers means there is a dealer in, or near, your town or suburb who will custom make and fit your Invisi-Gard doors and screens.
- The powder coat finish on Invisi-Gard has been specially developed to ensure great looks, clear vision and long life.
- The EGP retention system ensures that there is no contact between the mesh and frame. This eliminates the threat of corrosion that is present when there is contact between two different metals.
- All Invisi-Gard hinged doors are fitted with three point locks for added security.
- All Invisi-Gard hinged doors are fitted with three hinges for added security.
- All Invisi-Gard sliding doors are fitted with three point locks for added security.
- The EGP retention system actually pulls the mesh tightly into the frame so that your door looks great and eliminates the possibility of sag.
- Invisi-Gard easily exceeds all relevant Australian and industry standards.
- Each Invisi-Gard door and screen is custom built to suit your home.
- A full range of standard colours is available for optimum aesthetic impact.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Alspec Screens. Your Alspec Dealer can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Alspec Screens can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
The Invisi-Gard BAL40 screen range successfully exceeded system test requirements outlined in AS1530.8.1 while remaining in operation after the test.
Invisi-Gard BAL40 Product Range consist of;
- Invisi-Gard Window Screens
- Invisi-Gard Hinged Doors
- Invisi-Gard Sliding Doors
When dealing with a BAL40 requirement, specifiy Invisi-Gard to ensure compliance to Australian standards. All Invisi-Gard BAL40 windows are identified with a label to ensure quality and compliance of the product to assist with certification onsite.