High Performance Sliding Window
Besides a modern designer look, the Carinya Classic High Performance Sliding Window is packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing products:
- Rather than unsightly exposed tracks found in most residential windows, Carinya has a complete range of threshold and jamb infills as well as end caps to conceal all cavities. This not only provides a superior quality, commercial grade finish but also minimises places for insects, dirt and grit to gather.
- A range of attractive interlock options to meet a wide variety of wind load requirements.
- Sills to suit the most severe conditions of residential construction.
|Maximum Sash Height:||1800mm|
|Maximum Sash Width:||1200mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness:||Thickness:12mm or 18mm IGU|
|Maximum Sash Weight:||160kg|
|Frame width available in :||92mm|
Carinya products have been designed to accept screening products without the need for unsightly adaptors or added material. Door and window screening provides protection from insects and other unwanted ‘guests’ to your home, whilst minimising the impact on your view.
Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Screening
Fixed window security screens are becoming more of a requirement for the conscious home owner and Invisi-Gard is your ideal match for durability, protection and performance.
KidScreen Window Fall Prevention
A unique patent design, cost effective barrier solution designed specifically for child protection of openable windows, KidScreen were recently presented with a highly commended Award from the “Australian Windows Association Most Innovative Window Component 2013”.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Carinya Windows and Doors. Your Carinya Dealer can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Carinya Windows and Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
The Carinya range has been designed with matching stylish hardware, with the option for a lockable or non-lockable proprietary handle.
The slim line design, mounted in an easily accessible position on the rear of the sliding sash, offers ease of use and minimises view obstruction.
To maximise the performance and life of your window we have utilised our proprietary commercial rollers that have been tried and proven in commercial applications such as schools and offices. This ensures that your windows will always be easy to open even with large sashes and heavier glass options.
All Carinya range sashes feature corner blocks in all four corners of the sliding sash. These blocks make the sash more rigid, reducing twisting and movement. This reduction in movement increases the performance of the window by reducing opportunities for air and water infiltration.
An optional vent lock is also available allowing the sliding sash to be secured in a semi-opened position for partial ventilation, child safety and security.
Now you can install green, green glass at home – with designer style! The Carinya Collection of aluminium framed windows and doors has been specifically designed to be environmentally friendly, reflecting Carinya’s commercial market heritage, where thermal and acoustic performance are often critical.
Of all building materials including glass, timber and masonry only one material is 100% recyclable – Aluminium.
Windows are vital to the energy efficiency of any home. Research by the Sustainable Windows Alliance of Australia shows the typical Australian home can achieve an increase of 2 to 2.5 stars energy efficiency simply by upgrading the windows.Unlike many aluminium windows, Carinya has been designed for all major forms of eco-friendly glazing options without any alteration to the frame or any unsightly add-ons.
Carinya frames are designed for eco-friendly Low E glass, high thermal and high acoustic performance 10.5mm glazing. To maximise the energy efficiency of your glazing discuss your project with a specialist Carinya Dealer and/or your architect or designer.
Remember the three most important issues for achieving maximum energy efficiency in a home are:
- Orientation – always try and have living areas facing north with seasonal shading.
- Window quality and
- A range of sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.