View-Max Sliding Window
Maximum View – Unlimited Possibilities
The View-Max® window offers unparallel levels of flexibility by allowing designers and architects the choice of 76mm (Derwent) or 101.6mm (McArthur) framing to cater for both the slimline applications and those of a more robust commercial design.
The View-Max® window offers the flexibility of single and double glazing options. The View-Max® integrates a number of design initiatives unique to Alspec® such as the proprietary locking, roller and drainage systems.
Developed specifically for multi-storey residential and architecturally designed housing View-Max® windows offer superior weather, thermal and acoustic performance.
|Maximum Sash Height:||1600mm|
|Maximum Sash Width:||1200mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness:||Thickness:12mm or 18mm IGU|
|Maximum Sash Weight:||50kg|
|Frame width available in :||76mm – 101.6mm|
Alpsec products have been designed to accept screening products without the need for unsightly adaptors or added material. Door and window screening provides protection from insects and other unwanted ‘guests’ to your home, whilst minimising the impact on your view.
Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Screening
Fixed window security screens are becoming more of a requirement for the conscious home owner and Invisi-Gard is your ideal match for durability, protection and performance.
KidScreen Window Fall Prevention
A unique patent design, cost effective barrier solution designed specifically for child protection of openable windows, KidScreen were recently presented with a highly commended Award from the “Australian Windows Association Most Innovative Window Component 2013”.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Alspec window. Your Alspec Dealer can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Alspec Windows and Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
- A range of sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.