Hawkesbury Multi-Fold Door
State Of The Art System
Designed with large floor to ceiling applications in mind, the Hawkesbury® Multi-Fold Door Range combine full sized commercial perimeter framing with specially designed commercial door stiles. A functional alternative to traditional door units in lighter commercial and residential applications the Hawkesbury® E2 and E3 Door Range removes the barriers to allow flow between indoor and outdoor living. Whether the doors are open in fine weather or securely fastened into place as sturdy impenetrable walls, the Alspec® Hawkesbury® Door is the only choice.
High Performance Hardware
Powered by exclusive hardware from Centor Architectural the Hawkesbury® Door features top-rolling operation for smooth, trouble-free operation whether configured for inward or outward stacking or with an odd or even number of door stiles. Tyred floor guides run effortlessly in channels neatly concealed beneath closed doors, while effective Weatherseal technology keeps wind, rain and cold air where it belongs. The stabilising centre hinge controls door stile deflection and bowing on tall doors, whilst the exclusive Surelock™ system allows for simple vertical height adjustment with a screwdriver.
|Maximum Sash Height:
|Maximum Sash Width:
|Maximum Glass Thickness:
|Maximum Sash Weight:
|60kg E2A / 115kg E3A
|Frame width available in :
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Hawkersbury Windows and Doors. Your Hawkersbury Dealer can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Hawkersbury Windows and Doors can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
- A range of sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.