Hawkesbury Sliding Door
Large Expansive Openings, Weather Resistant and Wheelchair Compliant Sill
The Hawkesbury Top Hung Sliding Door from Alspec offers architects and designers unrivaled design flexibility with the freedom to achieve large expansive openings whilst also offering a weather resistant and wheelchair compliant sill.
Specifying Alspec’s Hawkesbury Top Hung Sliding Door ensures the client receives a solid, durable high-performance product offering a continuous accessible path of seamless transition between internal and external floor finishes that is capable of large panel sizes up to 3000mm in height and 2500mm in width. Multi-stack configurations are available using high quality E3 hardware by Centor.
Designed and manufactured in Australia to meet the extremes of the Australian environment, the Alspec Hawkesbury Top Hung Sliding Door is the first choice amongst architects, builders, home owners and fabricators when performance and quality matter.
- Powered by exclusive hardware from Centor Architectural the Hawkesbury Door features top-rolling hardware for smooth, trouble-free operation.
- Tyred floor guides run effortlessly in channels neatly concealed beneath the door rails.
- 19mm glazing pocket accepts up to 13.5mm single glazed.
- Double glazing option accepts up to a 28mm IGU.
- Colour coded glazing wedges ranging from 2mm to 7mm in one mm increments.
- Panel heights up to 3000mm subject to project requirements and site conditions.
- Weatherseal technology keeps.
|Maximum Sash Height:
|Maximum Sash Width:
|Maximum Glass Thickness:
|Maximum Sash Weight:
|300kg per panel
|Frame width available in :
Hawksbury products have been designed to accept screening products without the need for unsightly adaptors or added material. Door and window screening provides protection from insects and other unwanted ‘guests’ to your home, whilst minimising the impact on your view.
Invisi-Gard Stainless Steel Security Screening
Fixed window security screens are becoming more of a requirement for the conscious home owner and Invisi-Gard is your ideal match for durability, protection and performance.
KidScreen Window Fall Prevention
A unique patent design, cost effective barrier solution designed specifically for child protection of openable windows, KidScreen were recently presented with a highly commended Award from the “Australian Windows Association Most Innovative Window Component 2013”.
Depending on the look require, you have many colour options for your Hawkesbury Sliding Door. Your Alspec Dealer can help you through this process of selecting a prefect match to your project.
Hawkesbury Sliding Door can be finished by one of two options for aluminium:
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
You may prefer a choice of anodizing, an electro-chemical treatment available in standard finishes, natural anodized and non standard, bronze and black.
- A range of sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.