Centor Retractable Screens
Insect protection for every home
Centor’s award-winning retractable insect screens and blinds have solved the problem of screening folding doors, hinged patio doors, sliding glass doors and more. Our screening systems can be elegantly paired with new or existing doors and windows to unobtrusively keep insects out, and provide sun protection & privacy.
Centor’s door and window screens retract into the system’s frame when not in use. Moving in a horizontal, retractable action, the screens or blinds can be drawn across the opening from any height on the stile. Not relying on awkward hand-brake mechanisms, the stile is elegantly load-balanced. When open, it remains in any position without from snapping shut, allowing for easy transitions from inside to out. While, our vertical, chain operated systems for windows – including casement, louvre and awning – are easily controlled with one hand.
The durable insect mesh has no pleats or lines to detract from the view. Installing a flyscreen means that doors can be open more often, increasing ventilation and reducing air conditioner use, while the blind allows for discreet control of glare and privacy.
|Maximum Sash Height:
|Maximum Sash Width:
|Maximum Glass Thickness:
|Maximum Sash Weight:
|60kg E2A / 115kg E3A
|Frame width available in :
Select from one of our popular standard colours below, one of the many other Centor standard colours or by specifying your own custom powder-coat colour to match existing doors and windows.
- A tough and durable option allowing for a wide range of colours.
- A choice or world leading suppliers of powder finishes;
- Finishing is provided by supplier accredited Alspec branches, as well as selected quality contractors.
- Warranties are available. Depending on your finish option, you will receive a warranty ranging from 7 years (film and colour integrity) to 15 years (film and colour integrity).
Centor screens come with their own custom hardware.
- A range of sill options are available for applications requiring increased weather performance.
- A range of mullions and transoms complete with end caps for a quality finish.
- Choice of screening options BetterVue® and UltraVue® for superior mesh solutions.
- A ventlock that allows the window to be secured in a partially opened position to allow ventilation whilst still being secure.